submitted by Jackie Kelsey who read it at a Women’s Prayer Brunch
1. When to try harder and when to walk away.
2. That you can’t change the length of your calves, the width of your hips or the nature of your parents.
3. What you would or wouldn’t do for love or more.
4. What you can and can’t accomplish in a day, a month, a year.
5. Who you can trust, who you can’t and why you shouldn’t take it personally.
6. How to love someone without losing yourself… and your dreams.
7. When to feed your spirit and where to do it.
8. That your soul is the key to your salvation.
9. That you will never be perfect.
10. That God loves you even though you will never be perfect.
Even though we may be from different backgrounds and have different experiences while growing up, we share one common bond. Faith is the common thread that runs through our lives and binds us in Christian fellowship.